Building links into your website is an essential part of online marketing. Not only will links direct relevant traffic to your site it will also determine your search engine rankings.
Google in particular, but the other major search engines also, will assign ‘equity’ to your site based on your inbound link infrastructure and this will determine you rankings. Our link building service comprises:
Working out a monthly link building plan tailored to out rank your competitors.
Where will these links come from?
- We will use our own sources of directories, relevant blogs and social media sites
- We will carry out competitive analysis to identify links which could be replicated
- We will provide a monthly report I (like the one below) showing you the links we have built in the preceding month
- In addition we will examine your current links and identify how they might be modified for increased effectiveness
- We'll also work with you to identify potential link targets from your customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
In these cases, (which are both optional as you may not wish to do this work) we'll also provide a process, including specific emails, to enable an effective approach to be made to link targets
Where relevant we could also investigate specific strategies to build links - content syndication, badges and widgets, viral etc.
This is a bespoke service where we will build a month plan of activity to reflect your ranking targets based on the competitive landscape.
More information on our link building processes can be found here:
Directory links can take between as long as 10 weeks before your listings are shown. We periodically test each site we submit your links to and monitor their progress.
Please contact us for more information - t: 01928 788100; m: 07946 513521 ; firstname.lastname@example.org